RE: To Jamal: Mail To Your Empowerment zone Address Is Getting Delayed

  • From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:11:02 -0400

Thanks for the FYI.  Can you forward me such a bounced message?  I just
tried from work and did not get a bounced message so I am unable to
generate one, myself, or it is getting routed somewhere else.  I think
you mean the empower@xxxxxxxxx address rather than the
jamal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address (I know they seem similar).

Jamal Mazrui
Deputy Director, Accessibility and Innovation Initiative
Federal Communications Commission
202.418.0069