Text Editor Question

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:27:12 -0700

I used Oracle SQLPLUS scripting to develop an output document that has the
fields all lined up nicely.  I tried putting commas at the end of each field,
and it worked however, extraneous commas where put here and there which will
not work.  My goal is to create a delineated document for the user just to put
into Excel easily.

My question is does anyone know of a text editor that can do something like me
putting in a column number and a replace with a comma?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011