Re: Test only

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:34:10 -0700

Rick, u need to send a request for that to:
programmingblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
& put the word h e l p (no spaces) in the subject line. I spelled it
out like that because freelists will send me back a letter stating I
was trying to send a command to the list if I didn't lol! They never
have fixed that.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride