Table Layout Panel Problems With Jaws

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:19:28 +1100

Hi.
my friend, helping me out with laying out controls, and it seems to work,
and can change location, size, properties.
for the first table layout panel.
but when i drop a second panel, cannot change the size and location of the
height and width of this table.
my friend, says i have dropped the second table inside the first table,
instead of going to a blank area of the form.
when i have a set of controls, for the first panel, say a couple of text
boxes, and a combo box.
so how do i set up the second panel, in jaws, and not inside the first
panel.
is their a technique to do this with vb.dot net.
a real pain.
do not use window eyes, as my friend, and he can tab to the controls, drop
them, tab back to the form, and drop the panel,
but jaws does not seem to allow to do this.
any ideas?
or maybe some script could be developed, where you could hit a key to jump
to a blank area of the form designer.
am i making my self understood?
cheers Marvin.