Re: Suggestions for new fruit basket samples

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:35:38 -0400

To my knowledge, there is no PHP example, and I do think it would be worthwhile. Even if something is overkill for the job, the purpose is not the functionality of the fruit basket, per se, but an illustrative example of a development approach.

Jamal

On 8/16/2010 7:11 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi,
Do we have a PHP sample? I was thinking about building a PHP fruit basket
sample that explains how to set up MySql, add a table, insert, select, and
delete a piece of fruit. I know that would be serious overkill to make a
database, but it's a simple example that someone can build on. Do you think it
would be worth it?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.