Re: Sort of looking into eclipse for first time

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:01:36 +0200

Well, the menu system doesn't get activated by something like just the alt key
- you have to hit something like alt + F to activate the file menu and then
move cursor left and right to explore other menus, but the primary thing is
that, in something like a new PHP file, I don't seem to be able to view any
source, markup, etc.

Also, when I tried to get it to create a new PHP file in a custom path, under
the \wamp\www\newSite folder, on my hard drive, it didn't seem to pleased with
that...?

This is on my windows XP machine, and using jaws 12 - will try it out on the
other windows7 machine just now, and maybe try it with NVDA as well, but anyway.

Stay well

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker