Re: Sorry if Off-topic, scripts for FlashFxp ftp client and PowerIso Disk-image file processing program are released!]]]

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:36:18 -0400

The majority of relevant screen readers have scripting support now, so you probably want to specify further what particular screen reader these are for. I have my guess, but there's no explicit confirmation.

JW

Jitendra wrote:
but you if using any of these programs, it may be of some help to you.
and Thanks jamal sir as you linked our site to nonvisual developer.
or what ever your site is:
FYI: the url has changed now, it is the bottom of the mail, and also there for you.
Http://www.ultrauniverse.co.cc
Read-on...
Hello and welcome friends, we, (The ultrauniverse team) are pleased to anounce the release of 2 more script sets for the following programs:
Authors: Jitendra and Ramkumar.
Note; the site address is given below.
1, script is written for the very popular program PowerIso,
Introduction to power iso:
PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files,

And mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN.

A word about our scripts for it.
This set of scripts supports almost every feature of PowerIso,
like reading of Size of your compilation, Image type whether bootable or not, shortcut keys for all required features, Tab and shift+Tab keys work better

in main window, and more than f55 shourtcuts are written to help you along the way! 2, scripts are written for a very popular ftp client with most advance features called: flash fxp.
Introduction of the program:
FlashFXP is the premier FTP/FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality.
IniCom Networks aim
To provide high quality software with great support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users through getting started with FlashFXP and give

Advanced users insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP. we hope you find it fun and easy to use.
have few words about our scripts.
This set of scripts supports almost every feature of FlashFxp,
Includes more than 45 keys to make it accessible for you,
Screen sensitive help, verbosity automatic where needed, hotkey help and more. for anything about the scripts, should you ever need to contact the developers, feel free to do so, the contact information is in the readme file installed with each script, and on our site as well.
to download these scripts visit us at:
www.ultrauniverse.co.cc
an automatic installer and the zip archive both are available, download at your leasure!
Download time: 03:30 am (GMT), from 14th oct
Thank you,

Subject:
scripts for FlashFxp ftp client and PowerIso Disk-image file processing program are released!]]
From:
Jitendra <Jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:04:38 -0700
To:
Arya <brk339999@xxxxxxxxx>

To:
Arya <brk339999@xxxxxxxxx>

[...]

Subject:
scripts for FlashFxp ftp client and PowerIso Disk-image file processing program are released!]
From:
Jitendra <Jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:03:54 -0700
To:
blindsoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:
[...]

Subject:
scripts for FlashFxp ftp client and PowerIso Disk-image file processing program are released!
From:
Jitendra <Jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:01:27 -0700