Some help needed on line 30 of this code?

  • From: Jes <theeternalkid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:23:29 -0400

Hi all,
Check this code out for me and tell me what I can do to fix this syntax error.
VS says there's something wrong with my identifier in line 30, but I can't
figure it out.
Thanks.
Jes
//Ch7AppE04.cpp
//Displays registration information
//Created/revised by <your name> on <current date>

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>

using std::cout;
using std::cin;
using std::endl;
using std::fixed;
using std::setprecision;

int main()
{

                //declare variables
int regNumber = 0;      //counter
int total_Price = 0;
        //accumulator //Adds number of registrations until user enters negative
number to stop acumulating.
//The negative number is known as the senteniel value, which is the value which
stops the loop.
cout << "Enter number of registrations.\n Press enter after each number.\n
Enter a negative number to get the total price: " << endl;
cin >> regNumber;
do
{while (regNumber >= 0)
cout << "Enter your next entry. Remember, enter negative number to get total
price: " <<endl;
if (regNumber < 0)
regNumber = regNumber + total_Price;
} //end while