Re: Some dumb questions on Drupal

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:29:55 -0700

It's written using html, css, & php, w/probably some smatterings of
javascript thrown in for good measure.

Drupal is a content management system. It allows other users to put
content on a site. If you're just doing static webpages, u probably
don't need if. If, however, u update often or u wish your users to be
able to post information to your site, then you're looking for a cms.
The question becomes which 1, & drupal is among your many choices.

HTH.

On 12/23/10, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am maintaining several websites, and just writing the html by hand.
> What would Drupal give me? What languages is it written in? I looked at
> the Drupal site, but I couldn't even find that bit of information. It
> seemed to be all links that led to other pages of all links.
>
> John
>
> --
> Abilitiessoft, Inc.
> http://www.abilitiessoft.com