Re: Section 508 question

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:48:05 -0500

You would have to have the closed caption feed.
haven't tried to do that and not sure if that is also given on cd's like DSV.
Might have to given google a spin for that one.

At 01:57 PM 2/21/2011, you wrote:
Hi Listers,

I know this is a little off topic. A friend of mine has asked me how an application's vidios are made accessible to the deaf. I have helped with blind accessibility, but don't know anything about this.

Susie Stanzel
Programmer: United States Department of Agriculture

Tim
trouble

--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.