Resource Compiler

  • From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:16:34 -0500

Hello,
    Ken had recommended that I get the rc compiler from goasm which I have
done, and it should work out pretty good, but I'm also after a tutorial on how
to write resource files by hand, including what can go in the files, and the
structure of a resource file. I just don't want to use any GUI to do any of the
Windows API programming.  . Sorry I didn't respond to the original thread, but
I accidentally deleted the message. If anyone has any helpful info I'd
appreciate it.

Steve D.