Re: Regular expressions to validate Email addresses

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:13:37 -0600

I was sitting thinking about my example, and realized email addresses can have a period ('.') in them before the '@' symbol. I'll sit down tonight and try to hack something up for you and feed it a few email addresses to see how it goes if that would help. I'm not great with regex, but I need to learn more, so this will be good.

On 5/10/2011 11:10 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi Mark,

I think I saw something like this over at http://www.regular-expressions.info. I hope I'm right.

Jim

    *From:*programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx