Re: RTF Conversion To HTML Including Pictures

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:52:01 -0700

hi Jim,
I think my favorite editor can do the"convert to html" trick for you, here's the link:
Arachnophilia 4.0
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>