Questions on Cygwin

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:28:33 -0600

What are the options to tell Cygwin to produce native dlls, which do not
need the Cygwin runtime? I would like to use them in the cflags option
of a configure command for Linux tarballs.

I am getting an error message that says that Gcc cannot find a header
called something like jni-md-config.h My library (liblouuisutdml) has
java bindings for use with BrailleBlaster. Am I supposed to provide this
configuration file?

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.