Re: Python And Graphics?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:22:13 -0600

Wait, I'm confused. What do you mean "can you add graphics?" Python is capable of handling graphics [1], and is used by a lot of people, not just blind people.

[1]: http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/

On 6/6/2011 2:18 PM, Harmony Neil wrote:

I've just had in interesting question on the skype text chat:

Can you add graphics when programming in python, or is it only for blind persons?

I thought you could add graphics etc, because sighted people use it as well as blind and I know many programs made in this language have mouse support, but just thought I'd ask around on here.

--

Take care,
Ty