RE: Programming .Net with braille display

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:11:56 -0400

If you're looking for someone who codes all day and night with a Braille
display write Mark of ALevelstar the developer of the Icon and Brialle plus.
You can find him at levelstar.net.

Ken

From: inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:07:29 -0700

no, but he is asking if anyone out here does use Braille displays for .net
programming, and if they have tried more than one, which one works better.

it would appear to me that he is trying to find out about, and get the best
out of a new display bought with programming in the .net environment in
mind.

elf

"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer, a
full cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-