Re: Printing

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:34:43 +1100

    Hi.
i want to print the all document and i think it is a collection, and under
neath the file menu, with all the other print object commands in vb.dot net.
and how do i declare the PrintAllPrintDocument.Print command in the click
event, and giving me a error, saying the name is not declared.
cheers Marvin.
ps: and i think it is the print object collection.