Re: Positioning Controls

  • From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 03:46:32 -0700

Marvin,

have you been told about, and have you gotten the fruit basket demo application that has the winforms used in them by Jamal M ?

the URL for the site is under my name, and I believe I got that one up there before I lost all my data, and the projects I was planning to add to the site, go take a look.

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in several programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what language is right for you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>