Podcast Updater Script

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:43:14 -0500

Good evening everyone,

    I'm currently creating a podcast for a new Web site set to launch in a
few weeks. I know I can manually enter the new feeds in to the XML file wich
manages the pod feeds, but am curious to know if there are scripts one can
run to automatically update this information when a new feed is uploaded
saving the site manager some work. I'd be interested in using a PHP podcast
updater, but if there are others that aren't too complicated to install I'm
game. Here's hoping someone can find such a script. If you do please send
installation instructions as well. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue