Re: Naked Objects MVC Fruit Basket

  • From: Jacques Bosch <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:14:07 +0200

Hi Jamal.
There is no "Create Content" link anywhere that I can find after I log in.
 The closest thing I can find to creating content is "Add Comment" on the
existing entries. <g>

Jacques

--

Jacques Bosch

Software Architecture and Development
Independent Contractor
Cell: +27 824711807 Fax: +27 86 504 4726
E-Mail: jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx