Re: Music Programming (Was Seeking perspectives on a computer purchasing predicament)

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:40:13 +0800

Hi Inthane. I could give you the scripts, but I don't know if you can put it up on your site to share as it is not mine to be publicly shared, if you know what I mean. However, I'll put you in touch with the autyhor of the scripts and you may be able to get his permission to do just that. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>