Re: Microsoft Virtual Machine 2007

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:25:15 -0000

Right, you've got to imagine that you install an operating system on a virtual machine just as you would on a physical one. So obviously you won't get speech from the physical, nor would you get speech from the virtual. Same concepts really, just realize that you're "running another computer on top of it".

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx