Microsoft Surface?

  • From: "Robbie Miller" <Robbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:26:25 -0500

Fellow Listers,
Has anyone worked with a group of sighted people using
Microsoft Surface?
Here is what I've been told how it works.

Surface enables multiple users to simultaneously collaborate without the need for traditional keyboard, mouse, or other input device. Rather than interface traditionally, the users literally use their fingers/hands to move data, create and alter graphics, and otherwise interact and collaborate on what becomes an oversize desktop running on the Microsoft Vista OS.

I've been asked to join a group using this technology, but I don't see how I can participate using a screen reader.
Any ideas?

Thanks sincerely,
Robbie

millerrobbie@xxxxxxxxxxx