Re: MainMenu

  • From: "Varun Khosla" <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:42:09 +0530

If you're using ToolStrip and using DropDown button as one of your
main menu items, set its DisplayStyle property to immage&text, this
will show the text ("File", for example,) along with the image for
that item. And by doing this, if you've prepended "&" with the item
text, pressing alt+f will open the drop down.

HTH

On 9/10/08, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to add a MainMenu to a C# program?
> I've chosen to show all the controls in the Tool bar, but MainMenu is not
> accessible, so I can use MenuStrip only, which I don't want.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Octavian

Varun