Re: MSAA and Visual Basic 6

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 01:54:00 -0800

there is also a set of information on MSAA documents in word format on my site that I believe serves VB6, since I took it out of my own personal programming info archives, and I am still a VB 6 user.

its at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

and if you really need a translation of them into .txt or .rtf format, I can and will do this, just let me know.

take care and good luck,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Saurabh Malav" <saurabhmalav@xxxxxxxxx>