Looking for an accessible sequence diagram designing tool

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:20:01 +0200

Hi all,

Please, could anyone point me to a good way to present visually
attractive time diagrams?

What I want is something to express situations like this one:

        At time T0, object 1 sends request 1 to object 2.

        At time T1, object 2 starts sending answer 1 to object 1.

        At time T3, object 1 is finished with receiving answer 1 from
object 2.

        At time T4, object 1 sends request 2 to object 2.

        ... And so on.

Even though I try to put as few details as I can in my textual
descriptions, the sighted reader soon has the impression I want to
present him a real script.

Which advice could you give me to present time-based exchanges in a more
visually attractive way please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. ChD