Joomla administration page and Jaws support - question

  • From: Csabi <csabi.hlw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:25:09 +0200

Hi all!

How can i write a new article on a Joomla-based homepage in the Joomla
web-based editor?
I using Jaws for Windows 11.0 speaking software with Internet Explorer 8.0.

I would like to write news, articles, formatting text on the Joomla
Administration page, but Jaws don't well support it.
It sometimes not read the text in the editor field for example, and i
unable to find the editor buttons.
I unable to formatting text. If i highlighting some part of texts and
try to find the "bold/underline" etc buttons then the highlight is
always disappear.
Can somebody tell me a good Jaws script (or a "how to using Joomla
administration page as blind") guide to resolve this problem?

Excuse me if it's an off-topic here but i do not know another blind
mailing list.

Best regards, Csabi