Re: Jaws and Visual Studio,

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:19:00 -0700

if you go to my grab bag website (see link under my name), you will find
scattered all up and down the home page files and scripts and more for
assistance with using and programming in visual studios, and there is materials
available in zip files, tutorials, on the "Jamal's documentation page".

HTH,
Inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming