RE: Java Arrays Question

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:14:01 -0400

Hi,
I pasted the statement from here.
http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/arrays.html

Jim

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:54 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Java Arrays Question

Did you read his message? google won't do any good, since an array is not a
class, and I think he was viewing it as a class.
On 3/29/2011 7:52 AM, John G wrote:
Google is your best friend, Jim.
java class class_name
Usually brings up the right pages for me.
Kind regards
John
At 14:45 29/03/2011, you wrote:

Hi,
When you write
anArray = new int[10];  // create an array of integers

Does this make an instance of an array class? If so, where is the documentation
for the class. I have to be missing it.

Thanks.

Ty