Re: Jamal Question About WE Immediate Script

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:55:17 -0400

Hi Jamal: I'll hold off for now on this. I seem to have a file path problem with the WE Default file and think it best to fix that first before trying to do anything else. I was just looking at one of your .js scripts that had abunch of include statements including some for the .net framework to get an idea of what might be done in that regard. I will post up after I get my WE scripting environment correct for sure. Ron told me that WE hands off a .vbs or .js file to whatever process handles them on the client machine. He said that if I want to run a script in WSH that it would have to be set up like an External Script. Well, the default processor for .vbs and .js scripts is WSH (R). So, who knows? .vbs seems to run ok except that sometimes I get an error saying that, for the ClientInfo load, statement that the request was rejected by the Callee? ok, well first things first. I just asked the GW Staffers to tell me the correct Default File Path for my scripts since it seems tmine does not match the docs nor what some of the guys have been telling me. Then I will go from there, sigh.

Thanks and talk to you later.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>