Re: Is There Any Complete C, C++, Java, Visual Basic Tutorials For The Blind?

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:22:53 -0200

You won't [probably be able to review all these at the same time.
Electronic books are often accessible, look for them. In C and c++
there's a book called thinking in c++, which is good. There're other
ponted books on the topic in the archives of this loist, look for it
... including one called c plus plus how to program, which is also
another cool book ...
In java and vb there're also good books ... and feel free to ask
questions about things youu didn't understand.
hth
Marlon

2007/11/22, Zipout Coder <zipaccess@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Guys, I can't find my way in programming course because it is so very
> difficult for me to relate of what my professor discusses.
>
> Can you give me a website or in any way that I can download the complete
> tutorials for the blind in C, C++ Java, Visual Basic and etc.
>
> Please, help me in this case. Thanks.

free."
Linus Torvalds