Re: Introducing Homer.NET -- rapid application development tools

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:37:37 -0400 (EDT)

Feel free to ask any questions.

The call to initialize an LBCForm includes a parameter for the name of an
event handler, which defaults to "OnEvent."  You define a method in your
code with the signature of the event handler (three parameters, explained
in docs).  Within that method, you write switch blocks to handle the
events that are automatically routed there.  The archive includes C#,
VBNET, and JScript examples of this in the files FruitBasket.cs,
FruitBasket.vb, and FruitBasket.js.

Jamal