Re: Introducing GrabText app and financing problem

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:40:24 -0400

Hi,
If there is a Windows version of a utility called cuneiform, it could
possibly serve as a open source replacement to the nonfree component of
your program. I am not sure about a Windows version, but it may be worth
checking in to because it is reported to be a very good piece of ocr
software.
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter: