RE: Information about VBA for MS Excel

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:37:37 -0400

Hi,
I haven't had a lot of experience with it, but all you have to do is to hit Alt
+ F11 from Excel, and you can use the environment. JAWS works pretty well with
it in my experience.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.