Re: IS IDEA IDE ACCESSIBLE

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:23:22 -0700

I have no clue on this IDE, I have never herd of it, there are a couple of
java Ides' that were accessible on my grab bag site in the Ides' and text
editors section of the page, so you may wish to take a look there and see if
any of these are permissible at your work site.

the URL is:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

HTH,
inthane