Re: How to compile with VB 2005 Express edition.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:09:08 -0000

Hi, try control f5. Hope that helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel Battaglia" <iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 12:23 PM
Subject: How to compile with VB 2005 Express edition.

Hi all.
I wish to thanks Ken for nice suggestions and help received from him privately, about how to start programming.

I've downloaded, installed and registered the Microsoft Visual basic 2005 Express edition. Following the reference guide I already tried to do the first applications as examples. I jus wonder how to compile them in order to create exe file. I wasn't able to discover the procedure.
Thanks for any help.
Gabriel.