Re: How to change volume ID with VB6?

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 08:32:47 +0100

Hi Darko,

 If you look at:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/mar06/hey0314.mspx

you will find a method which can change either drive letter or label, using WMI (windows management interface) within VBScript.

Beware that when I go to that TechNet page, I get a warning dialog saying that a runtime error has occurred, but if I click No (I do not want to debug) then it goes away with no apparent ill effects.

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darko Pogačić" <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>