Re: How To Access JCreator Menus And All Its Features

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:10:31 -0800

if I am recalling this correctly I would ask if you installed the access bridge
on your comp?

its available from the sun site.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming