Re: Help with EdSharp and Python

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:34:32 -0500 (EST)

You may have well discovered a bug that eluded testing of this EdSharp
feature!  Due to the white space-sensitive nature of Python syntax and the
variables introduced via transmission by email to a list discussion,
please send me the relevant code directly as an attachment.  I will gladly
work with you to try to resolve the problem, and thereby, hopefully
eliminate such problems in the future.

Jamal