Re: Help To Set Up Java Access Bridge

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:53:56 -0700

The installer does it automaticaaly, pretty much. Just download &
follow the bouncing ball. It'll look for java vm's on your
machine--let it install into whatever it finds.

Sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't, depending on whether or
not the programmers exposed the objects.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride