Re: Fwd: [program-l] Re: views on merging two programming lists

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:22:15 -0600

>But hay we're blind so use to the cheap shot!
Cm'on, you're not over the blind card yet? Seriously?

On 9/1/2011 3:21 PM, Trouble wrote:
Ok, my last on this because I know its falling on deaf ears mod wise.
This should of ben brought to the members for view not just told it was going to happen. But hay we're blind so use to the cheap shot! The program l list is just now talking about it and so far not happy from members. I have ben on this list sense Dennis Brown started it. Sense then we have seen the web page for the list die and I mean die! And now the list. I still think it may kill both but hay nothing lasts for ever and in the blind community is a laugh!

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!