Fwd: This Week's Innovations on The Global Voice.

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:00:12 -0500

Hi all -- this is both an announcement and a question. First of all, I
figured the following would be of interest -- second, I am trying to confirm
that I have the correct time to listen in on this event: 1700 UTC is approx
1200 CDT, is that correct? I ask because what google gives me is a table
that is annoying to navigate with jaws, and I am not accustomed to using
global time.

Thanks and happy listening.
--le