Fwd: Re: [BlindGeeks.org] flash question

  • From: "neilmarvin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:42:54 -0000

--- In BlindGeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Dennis" <billiam904@...> wrote:

Marvin,

I'm afraid this one is above my current skills as I've never even seen a video
with descriptive audio in it.  Perhaps this is a question for the Blind
Programming list as those guys are probably up to date on this technology.

My guess would be to make a separate Flash video with "pauses" in the video
where audio description is inserted.  They will need to give the choice of
Normal or Audio Description because the audio description would be annoying for
the sighted.

Good Luck.

Bill