Fwd: CSUN conference proposals

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:35:56 -0400 (EDT)

-- Forwarded Message --
From: CSUN Center on Disabilities [mailto:csun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:06 PM
Subject: 2009 CSUN Conference-CALL FOR PAPERS Reminder

With Labor Day behind us and school in session, it can only mean that
summer has come to an end. We hope you're all doing well!

This time of year also signals the start-up for our next CSUN Conference.
In case you missed our announcements for the Call for Papers, the
Conference Team at the Center on Disabilities at California State
University, Northridge would like to take this opportunity to remind you
that the Call for Papers is now open and available on-line.

We invite you to submit a proposal to present at the 2009 Conference
before the deadline next month. All proposals will be reviewed by the 2009
Conference Program Committee.

For submission procedures and suggested topics, members, please visit:
www.csunconference.org.

The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, October 17, 2008.

The 24th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities
Conference will be held March 16-21, 2009 at the Los Angeles Airport
Marriott and Renaissance Montura Hotels. Please visit our website at
www.csunconference.org for our latest newsletter, announcements, and more
information on the 2009 event.

Regards,

Sandy Plotin
Managing Director
Conferences, Training & Contract Programs Center on Disabilities
California State University, Northridge

conference@xxxxxxxx
818-677-2578

CSUN is committed to protecting your privacy and respecting your choice
for contact. If you no longer wish to receive announcements, news and
information from the Center on Disabilities regarding the Annual
International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference or ATACP
Training, please let us know. Send an email to conference@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxx?subject=REMOVE>  with "Remove" in the Subject
line along with the email address that this message was addressed to, and
we will remove your email address from our list.