Re: Fwd: [Blindmath] A book on LaTeX and Python using Math examples

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:26:57 -0400

Thanks Jamal,

I read this helpful introduction. Python reminds me of APL, without the strange Greek characters and Python can use objects. I also downloaded the "Dive Into Python" book to read soon.

Don Marang

From: Roopakshi Pathania <r_akshi_tgk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindmath@xxxxxxxxxx

The book is for beginners and is provided under the GFDL license.
http://radiantbytes.com/books/python-latex/

Regards

“When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to
decide whether or not to accept our destiny.”
~ Paulo Coelho