Fw: Re: FW: Introducing Interactive Perl

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:59:24 -0500

The following from program-l.
I don't think Doug is subscribed to blindprogramming.
--le

Date::Calc, English, File::Basename, File::Slurp,
HTML::HeadParser, HTML::LinkExtor, HTML::Parser, HTML::Tagset,
HTML::TokeParser,
List::Util, LWP, LWP::Simple, LWP::UserAgent,
Scalar::Util, String::Util, Term::Screen::Win32, Text::Autoformat,
Text::Reform,
 URI,
Win32, Win32::ActAcc, Win32::API, Win32::Clipboard, Win32::Console,
Win32::Exe,
Win32::FetchCommand, Win32::File, Win32::FileOp, Win32::FileTime,
Win32::GUI, Win32::GuiTest, Win32::Job, Win32::OLE, Win32::OLE::Const,
Win32::OL
E::Variant, Win32::Process, Win32::Service.
In addition, some built-in commands are available.
A command name is lower case, with a space before each argument,
and no quotes around it.
exit or quit = end this program
cls = clear the screen
eval FileName = execute a Perl script file
log FileName = log this session to a file
log off = stop logging
help = display this documentation

** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-
** or send a message, to

Doug Lee                 dgl@xxxxxxxx                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.
(08/29/02)