Fw: Microsoft Visual Studio

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:03:20 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Damery" <Edamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: RE: Microsoft Visual Studio

Marvin,
Please submit Beta forms again on these individually with as much
details as possible. I'm sure that we are getting very few reports on
these items which causes them to not get to the top of the list.

It is getting late in the 10 cycle now so I'm doubtful we'll get to them
but I'll try to get someone to take a look and see what the effort is,
especially for the Visual Web Developer 2008 Express.

Regards,
Eric