Fw: Last chance to register for Oracle Developer Day Online, free virtual event - 28 May

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:47:17 +1000

Oracle Developer Day Online
E-Mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
Msn: startrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe

----- Original Message -----
From: Asp.NetPRO and DevProConnections
To: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:03 PM
Subject: Last chance to register for Oracle Developer Day Online, free virtual
event - 28 May

                  Dear Developer,

                  Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to pick up new
development skills, at no cost, from your own computer!

                  This is your last chance to register, Oracle Developer Day
Online is next week.

                  Oracle Developer Day Online

                  Prepare for an exciting day of deep-dive developer content
around Oracle JDeveloper and Oracle Application Developer Framework 11g.

                  Join us on 28 May, 2009 at 9:00 AM BST (GMT+1) for a
one-of-a-kind FREE virtual event just for developers! This event will be packed
with expert content, real-life solutions,  hands-on labs and speaker-led demos.
Learn the nuts and bolts of the Fusion development platform Oracle uses for
enterprise applications.

                  You won't want to miss this opportunity to learn, ask
questions and interact with your peers. The technical sessions will be
presented in English, French, German and Russian. And best of all it will be
delivered directly over the Internet, so you won't need to travel!

                  Get detailed explanations from Oracle experts, follow along
with the speakers, and, most importantly, try your hand at actual development.

                        Comments from
                        past virtual events:

                        "As good or better than some training that cost
hundreds of dollars; definitely worth my time."

                        "I wish all my conferences could be online, thanks so
much for a very informative event."

                  In three fast-moving sessions, you will be brought up to
speed on the development platform Oracle uses for its Fusion enterprise
applications. The sessions will cover the following areas:

                    a.. The Fusion Development Platform
                    An Overview of Oracle ADF 11g
                    b.. Developing Reusable Business Components
                    c.. Creating Rich Internet Applications
                  Whether you are currently using Java, traditional 4GL tools
like Oracle Forms, PeopleTools, and Visual Basic, or just looking for a better
development platform - these sessions are for you!

                  You will be able to download the needed software demos upon
registration. See you there!

            You are subscribed as startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxxx

            You received this email because you have an existing business
relationship with Windows IT Pro, a division of Penton Media. Periodically, we
will inform you of special Penton-related shows, products and other offers that
we believe you will find helpful in your business or career. To STOP receiving
promotional e-mails from Windows IT Pro, please click here to opt-out.

            Windows IT Pro| Penton Media | 249 W. 17th Street | New York, NY
10011 | Privacy Statement