Re: Fruit Basket .net WindowEyes Scripting Project

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:22:39 -0700

which reminds me, Jamal do you have the address for that other FBD programmer,
the one that was so, hmmm can't spell the word I wanted, so I'll say eager
about getting his project posted, I replied to him, and made the mistake of
deleting his e mail after I did, and have not herd a word from him again?

I'll gladly post the project, but someone has to get it to me!

regards,
inthane