FlashFXP

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bwebbers" <blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:09:58 -0500

Does anyone use FlashFXP to transfer directories of files to a server?
I need to test my pages before making them public and I don't have any of my
laptops running as a server. I really don't want to use windows ftp if I can
help it.
I remember using FlashFXP a while ago with some accessibility problems, but
it was doable. But today it isn't working and frankly I can't tell from
jaws' speech whether I am in the local file tree or the remote.  Also, the
screen keeps changing so I am hearing funny characters like "I umlat" and "e
acute", to name a few.  With the screen constantly changing I can't really
use it.
I just wanted to ask if anyone else has a trick for using FlashFXP.  I
really did use it a few years ago and it worked. I don't know what is
causing the current problem.

TIA
--le